Thursday 10 May 2007

Trambopoline!!

I have always been a fan of the Simpsons, much to the grievance of Martha but one thing that they have never really gotten right was a decent game of the series. I remember enjoying the old movie studio they released yeard ago but nothing since has done the series justice. Well yesterday EA announced a new game to tie in with the movie, based on a story written by writers of the show and featuring over 8,000 lines of dialogue by the cast members. The game sees the characters embark on a series of episodes, each based on various video game styles and the whole game will be playable co-operatively. So far what I have read and seen of the game make me cautiously optimistic and whilst EA do not have the best reputation the time and effort that have already gone into the game make me think it could actually be pretty decent. There is a video below so have a look and see what you think:

No comments: