Tuesday 21 August 2007

31 Days of Spielberg

Just a quick note to mention one of my favourite websites at the moment, Windmills of my Mind which is taking the month of August as a time to spend 31 days with Steven Spielberg, day by day charting his career from the very start up to date in great detail. The site posts one article a day and they are all fascinating and wonderfully written and researched. Spielberg is one of my favourite directors and so it is especially interesting for me to find out more about the man and see his career thus far dissected so skilfully. The articles already up cover many of his classic films including ET and Jaws and include a lot of background detail and anecdotes as well as plot descriptions and critical appraisal.
So if you have some spare time I highly recommend you give it a look, the site is currently up to 1991 and the film Hook and look out for new articles to be appearing there up until the end of the month.
...

No comments: