Wednesday 19 December 2007

Christmas Greetings

Hello again! It’s been rather slow on the blog of late and will be slow over Christmas due to me not being around but never fear I am still planning on expanding it next year, but have been so busy with other things that its rather been on the back burner, but I have loads of ideas and will try and keep hitting my mental target of 10 posts a month (or more... y'never know!).
But it’s Christmas time, a time of year I love unabashedly, yes its horribly commercial and it will never be as good as when you were a kid, but because of the great memories I have of it and my close friends and family it is a time of year I always look forward to.
This year we are splitting the duties between households again, but as they live 10 minutes apart its not much of a problem (plus the potential of two Christmas dinners is nice!). Both houses will be full this year (19 between them!) so it will be a fun and crazy few days! We go down on Sunday for most of next week and after work on Friday I am off until the 31st, which is a welcome break I can assure you!
So wherever you and whatever your plans are I hope you have a fantastic time this year and enjoy yourself, eat far too much and get some cracking presents.
- Dave

No comments: