Thursday 1 December 2011

The November Project - Days 29-30

So we reach the end. Sort of. November has ended and while I haven't quite reached my goal of finishing a draft of my script, I'm very close and will continue on until I'm done! The draft currently stands at 102 pages and I can't foresee too much more to come. 
.
This whole project has been a great learning experience as much as anything, and I plan on continuing it on (maybe not on quite such a challenging schedule) going forwards, making the effort to sit down and write every day, even for a while has been really beneficial and it's not something I want to let slide.
.
I will continue updates on here until the draft is finished, probably on the same irregular basis that these updates have been on so far! So it's not really goodbye yet to this, but if you are reading this then thanks for taking the time to follow my progress and be sure to bug me about finishing and re-drafting in the future to make sure I keep it up!
.
Thanks,
.
Dave
.
Pages today: 3
Total pages: 102

No comments: