Monday 28 November 2011

The November Project - Days 25-28

Another brief update, things have still been progressing well over the last few days, I'm still behind schedule but going strong nonetheless. I have now reached page 99 and still intend to continue on until the script is complete (as opposed to simply the month). I am approaching the end but it is still difficult to know how long it will end up. 
.
It has been a bit of a tough period with some creative stumbling blocks, but I have managed to work through them, at least in a way that I am happy with for now and it has helped having this project as momentum to keep going and not turn back, or start to re-evaluate the whole piece. That comes next and I keep wanting to jump the gun, a tendency I am attempting to curb.
.
I shall keep these updates going until I am finished with Draft 1, then going forwards I will follow up with my progress on a more sporadic basis and try to get back to some film reviews. But all that is to come, now I have to focus on finishing this thing!
.
Pages today: 3
Total pages: 99

No comments: