Monday 14 November 2011

The November Project - Day 14

Greetings, I have returned from a three day hiatus and have managed to get straight back on the wagon, which was always the challenge. I managed a solid 5 pages today to put me back on track and it's nice to think I can back off a but if needed now to my standard 4 pages a day pace after doing a bit more for the last week or so.
.
Other than that no major discoveries today, except for the fact that I am really noticing now how much easier it's getting each day to sit down and just get on with writing, so I am very keen for this to be something regular (but not quite as intensive) that I continue with after the month is done. Until then though I slip away for another day, until then, farewell.

.
Pages today: 5
Total pages: 56

No comments: