Friday 4 November 2011

The November Project - Day 4

A quick end of the week update for you, I managed to get another three pages done tonight. I have to confess to being pretty burnt out and not making it four, but I had also reached a natural end point of a scene so am happy to leave an extra page or two for the weekend.
.
It was a bit more of a chore to get to it today, once I was done procrastinating all I could though I still managed it which I was pleased with. Some end of week burn-out meant that it probably wasn't my best work, but that's not really what this month is about.
.
So I go into the weekend still in good shape and with plans to do a few more pages than normal seeing as I have a pretty quiet couple of days lined up, which should leave me in good stead for next week.
.
So until then, I'll bid you farewell.
.
Pages today: 3 
Total pages: 21

No comments: