Thursday 3 November 2011

The November Project - Days 2 and 3

Hello again, just another quick update on my progress. I know I said I'd update every day (and I will endeavour too) but I had no time at home yesterday so have consolidated it with today. I did however manage 2 pages early in the morning yesterday, and a full 4 today which keeps me ahead of schedule thanks to my slight headstart but it's nice to keep that buffer as I'm sure there will be more days this month that will work out much like yesterday.
.
It was somewhat tough going today to sit down and get going but once I did the words came pretty quickly and I can already see the benefits of booking out regular time focus on a task such as this. So there's still a long way to go, but I'm at 18 pages now and looking forward to continuing tomorrow.
.
Pages today (and yesterday): 6
Total pages: 18

No comments: